Crowded teeth are a problem faced by many people. This can affect the smile and cause a lack of self-confidence for some people. Fortunately, modern dental technology offers many options for correcting crooked teeth. Here are the treatment methods for correcting crooked teeth:
How Can Crooked Teeth Be Corrected? Methods:
- Transparent Plaque Treatment: Dentistry technology offers alternative options such as clear plaque treatment. Transparent plaque treatment is one of the most preferred orthodontic treatment methods recently. In this treatment method, a transparent plaque is attached to your teeth and this plaque straightens the teeth over time.
- Wire Therapy: It is one of the most widely used treatment methods. Wire therapy straightens your teeth using specially designed brackets and wires. Brackets are attached to the teeth and wires are passed between the brackets. The wires can be adjusted over time to control the movement of the teeth.
- Internal Wire Treatment: This treatment method straightens your teeth from the inside using specially designed wires. This method is less visible than traditional wire treatment and is a particularly suitable option for adult patients.
- Mobile Dental Treatment: Mobile dental treatment moves your teeth using a specially designed device. This device can be adjusted over time to control the movement of the teeth.
- Surgical Intervention: Surgical intervention moves your teeth using specially designed devices. This method allows the teeth to move faster and, unlike other methods, can be used for more serious dental problems.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which method might be the best option for correcting crooked teeth?
This is a matter of personal preference. Your dentist can perform an evaluation to recommend the appropriate treatment plan for your teeth.
Is crooked tooth treatment painful?
Crowded teeth treatment can be a bit painful when clear aligners are first installed, but this discomfort usually subsides within a few days. A slight pain may be felt from time to time during the course of the treatment.
How long will crooked tooth treatment take?
It depends on the condition of your teeth. The duration of treatment can usually vary between 1-3 years.
Is crooked tooth treatment covered by insurance?
It depends on your insurance company and your plan. Some plans include the treatment of crooked teeth. However, the entire treatment may not be covered by insurance.